Sunday, June 19, 2011

The enemy.


The enemy cuts deep this night… with knives made of pain, regret, emptiness, failure.

The enemy knows that it is best to cut out the middle man… What has metal to do with pain and death when the stuff of the universe itself rises to shape and forge your weapon? Why bother in material stuffs when absolute purity of force and direction, and murderous intent of the highest caliber are ample and within grasp? There is no middle-man in this world, no call for his wares. In this place, death has had all it will ever need of practice. In this place economy and speed are one in the same, and life is cheaper than at any time on the timeline of humanity's existence.


*Funny how the very construct and concept of economy exists even in scenarios imagined and however wildly exaggerated.



6 comments:

ArmoredFoe said...

right on man, good to see you writing again. That was a fucking good read.

nanoscum said...

Thanks man! I'm thinking of getting rid of cable and writing more and doing a podcast with my buddy.

ArmoredFoe said...

Oh man, really awesome, gotta let me know if you do the podcast man, i'll listen to you guys. TV...shit it puts creativity in the grave sometimes, I know what your saying man.

ArmoredFoe said...

Hey man, hope all is well. Been wondering if you were doing that podcast or if youve been writing anymore or working on some new tunes man. Let me know.

nanoscum said...

What's up man. I've been doing most of my writing on facebook while drunk, then deleting it in the morning so I don't worry my relatives haha. I save it all though. No podcast, never turned out. I'm moving back to Portland in April though and will be jamming with Neil again in a few different projects hopefully. Cheers!

ArmoredFoe said...

Right on man, good to hear. So are you and Neil going to jam under one of the current projects or start a whole new band. I'll be looking forward to see what you 2 come up with. Was a big fan of all your stuff, I still shred Lord Gore and Blood Freak in my car from time to time. Yeah i wanted to start a horror podcast but I have a bunch of lame friends who arent as into horror as I am. Anyways take it easy man and keep in touch.